Do you have got or suppose you might need COVID-19, or have you ever been round somebody who has the virus?
Are you or somebody in your family at elevated threat of extreme sickness? It’s possible you’ll must take additional precautions.
- In case you are at elevated threat for extreme sickness, verify together with your employer to see if there are insurance policies and practices in place to scale back your threat at work, like telework or modified job duties.
Are you the first caregiver in your baby or another person? In that case, listed here are some issues to consider:
Are there methods you possibly can reduce the variety of folks you work together with?
- Along with any measures your online business could have carried out to scale back your threat (e.g., put in boundaries), take extra steps to reduce the variety of folks you work together with.
- Interacting with extra folks raises your threat since some folks could have the virus and never realize it since they haven’t any signs.
- Can you have got digital conferences to restrict the variety of in-person interactions?
- When interacting with different folks, are insurance policies in place for colleagues or prospects to put on a masks and to maintain 6 toes of area between others?
What’s the size of time that you may be interacting with folks?
- Spending extra time with individuals who could also be contaminated will increase your threat of changing into contaminated.
- Spending extra time with folks will increase their threat of changing into contaminated if there may be any likelihood that you could be already be contaminated.
Keep house when wanted
Monitor your well being
- Be alert for signs. Look ahead to fever, cough, shortness of breath, or different signs of COVID-19.
- Take your temperature if signs develop.
- Don’t take your temperature inside 30 minutes of exercising or after taking drugs that would decrease your temperature, like acetaminophen.
- Comply with CDC steering if signs develop.
Put on a masks
- Put on a masks in public settings the place staying 6 toes aside (about two arms size) will not be doable. Interacting with out carrying a masks will increase your threat of getting contaminated.
- Carrying a masks doesn’t exchange the necessity to observe social distancing.
Social distance in shared areas
- Preserve not less than 6 toes of distance between you and others. COVID-19 spreads simpler between people who find themselves inside 6 toes of one another.
- Holding distance from different folks is very necessary for people who find themselves at elevated threat for extreme sickness, comparable to older adults and people with sure medical situations.
- Indoor areas are extra dangerous than outside areas the place it could be more durable to maintain folks aside and there’s much less air flow.
- Keep away from shut contact with others in your commute to work, if doable. Take into account biking, strolling, driving both alone or with different members of your family. Discover ways to defend your self when utilizing transportation to commute to work.
Wash your palms usually
- Wash your palms usually with cleaning soap and water for not less than 20 seconds or use hand sanitizer with not less than 60% alcohol if cleaning soap and water are usually not out there. In case your palms are visibly soiled, use cleaning soap and water over hand sanitizer.
- Keep away from touching your eyes, nostril, and mouth in the event you haven’t washed your palms.
Cowl your coughs and sneezes
- Keep in mind to cowl your mouth and nostril with a tissue if you cough or sneeze, or use the within of your elbow. Throw used tissues into no-touch trash cans and instantly wash palms with cleaning soap and water for not less than 20 seconds.
- If cleaning soap and water are usually not out there, use hand sanitizer containing not less than 60% alcohol.
Keep away from sharing objects and gear
- Keep away from utilizing different workers’ telephones, desks, places of work, or different work instruments and gear, when doable. In case you can’t keep away from utilizing another person’s workstation, clear and disinfect earlier than and after use.
Clear and disinfect often touched surfaces and objects
- Clear and disinfect often touched objects and surfaces, like workstations, keyboards, telephones, handrails, and doorknobs. Soiled surfaces will be cleaned with cleaning soap and water earlier than disinfection.
- To disinfect, use these EPA-registered disinfectantsexterior icon.